Wizards' Chess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Harry Potter roleplaying forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Valentine's Day, 1976

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Remus Lupin
Admin
Remus Lupin

Valentine's Day, 1976 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Day, 1976   Valentine's Day, 1976 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 7:36 pm

Remus frowned at Sirius when he dropped his hands. "Lily, I thought you were on Hall Duty tonight?" Trying to tell Sirius he didn't want to hide, he wrapped his arm around Sirius' waist.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Admin
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Day, 1976   Valentine's Day, 1976 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 8:12 pm

"Only for a little bit." Lily answered, still smiling knowingly. "I... decided to come and join the festivities." Her smirk laced her words. "Little did I know they had already begun." She let out a little laugh, before turning serious. "Black, if I could have a word with you, please?" She asked sweetly.
Back to top Go down
https://wizardschess.rpg-board.net
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Day, 1976   Valentine's Day, 1976 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 8:20 pm

Sirius' face looked as if Lily had just asked if she could cut off his hair. "Uh, sure--". Ack! She saw me dancing with Remus. Now she's going to kill me.. He wasn't fullysure how the two things related, but it made more sense than nothing.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Admin
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Day, 1976   Valentine's Day, 1976 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 8:26 pm

"Lovely." Lily smiled, giving Remus a look that told him not to worry, she wouldn't kill his boyfriend (yet). She took Sirius' arm gently and lead him to the side of the Great Hall, where it was slightly quieter, where she could talk to him without yelling. A few people looked at them curiously, but went about their business.

"Alright, Black. Let's get down to business." She stated, dropping her smile. "You don't like me. I don't like you much either. But I tolerate you. However, if you break Remus' heart, I will not hesitate to hex you so hard that you're shoved into a jail cell in Medieval England. If I find out that you're simply playing with Remus, I will castrate you. If I find out you're playing with him for a bet, I will castrate you and then make you eat your balls. Understand?" She glared at him. "Remus has been through a lot. You should know he's been through a lot. I don't doubt that you care for him. However, I also don't doubt that your past behaviors have gotten you into many a situation. My point is this, break his heart and I'll break your face."
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Day, 1976   Valentine's Day, 1976 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 8:42 pm

Sirius smirked. "All this talk about my balls, huh, Evans? Well, anyway, I plan on keeping them. Just like I plan on keeping Remus. All those hearts i've broken," he said with a hint of annoying ego, "weren't anything. But I've loved Remus since third year. The only way we split up will be him dumping me. That's a promise.". He looked at Lily very seriously. "I swear Ill never hurt Remus. Ever. I'd swear it on my mother's grave, except, unfortunately for the world, she doesn't have one yet."
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Admin
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Day, 1976   Valentine's Day, 1976 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 8:46 pm

Remus scooted away from the middle of the dance floor, as to not be standing awkwardly as people danced around him. He watched Sirius and Lily from a distance. Lily looked deadly serious. (I ALMOST FORGOT HOW TO SPELL THAT!! D: D: D:) Sirius looked... Remus didn't know. He wasn't staring at his face.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Admin
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Day, 1976   Valentine's Day, 1976 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 8:47 pm

Lily stared at Sirius for a long moment, trying to find a hint of a lie in his face. Thankfully, there was none. She relaxed slightly. "I'll ignore the quip about your balls. I know you value them greatly, which is why I threatened them. However... I trust you. With him. But." She paused, glaring slightly. "If you betray me... I will not hesitate to hurt you." She paused once more, resuming a pleasant face. "Let's get back to him, shall we? We don't want him to worry." She turned on her heel and flounced back to Remus, grinning at her friend.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Admin
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Day, 1976   Valentine's Day, 1976 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 8:55 pm

Remus looked worried as the two walked back towards him. "Is everything alright...? Lily, you're not going to kill him, are you?"
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Admin
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Day, 1976   Valentine's Day, 1976 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 8:57 pm

Lily rolled her eyes. "Of course I'm not going to kill him! I don't want to go to Azkaban." She pointed out blandly. "He and I just had a little... chat of sorts. Nothing for you to worry over." She promised.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Day, 1976   Valentine's Day, 1976 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 9:01 pm

"Dont worry your pretty little head, Moony. It's not like Evans'd do anything drastic like, I dunno, castrate me." He rolled his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Admin
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Day, 1976   Valentine's Day, 1976 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 9:08 pm

Remus frowned at Lily. "I hope you wouldn't. That'd affect me, too," he chuckled softly. Glancing at Sirius to see if it was okay, he discretely took his hand.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Admin
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Day, 1976   Valentine's Day, 1976 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 9:10 pm

Lily rolled her eyes. "Don't be crass. I don't need to hear about such things. And besides, I'd only castrate him if he deserved it. And he better make sure I don't think he deserves it." She glared at Sirius, daring him to contradict her.

"So! When are you telling the Idiotic Wonder?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Day, 1976   Valentine's Day, 1976 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 9:15 pm

Sirius gave Remus' hand a light squeeze. He wasn't going to contradict Lily. "Um, tell James... We were just discussing that...". He knew he should. He knee it was The Right Thing To Do, but he just felt awkward about telling Prongs.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Admin
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Day, 1976   Valentine's Day, 1976 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 9:22 pm

"I was hoping as soon as possible, if that's okay..." Remus suddenly looked nervous. How was Prongs going to react to all this?
Back to top Go down
Former James Potter

Former James Potter

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Day, 1976   Valentine's Day, 1976 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 8:37 pm

James muttered angrily to himself as he exited McGonagall's classroom. Why did he have to be such an idiot? He could be at the dance, making eyes at his favorite pretty redhead, but instead he was forced to grade Hufflepuff Second Year's essays. Obviously not the sharpest tools in the shed, those ones, James thought, and chuckled quietly.

He glanced at his watch, noting that it was way past curfew and that he could get caught if he didn't hurry. He began to jog up to the common room, eager to be with his friends again.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Day, 1976   Valentine's Day, 1976 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 6:11 pm

Sirius sighed. "Yeah, we should tell him soon." He glanced down at his watch. Prongs' detention should've been over by now. "Should we try to find him now, or...?"
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Admin
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Day, 1976   Valentine's Day, 1976 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 7:37 pm

"I think he said he was coming after detention," Remus sighed. "We can wait for him here. Do you.... you think he'll be alirght? With this? With us?
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Day, 1976   Valentine's Day, 1976 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 4:31 am

Sirius had absolutely no idea. "O-of course he'll be alright with us! We're his best mates! H-he'll understand!". But what if he didn't...? If he doesn't, he'll be left alone with Peter, Sirius almost laughed. And we'll laugh at him and maybe Evans will laugh with us. Aside from defending Snivvellus and threatening to castrate me, she seems like she could actually be okay. "There's no way Prongs wouldn't be okay with it." He said, firmly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Day, 1976   Valentine's Day, 1976 - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Valentine's Day, 1976
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3